TN HSC Revaluation Form 2018, Download 12th Revaluation Application: TN 12th Revaluation Form, TN HSC Rechecking Form 20018, TN HSC Recounting Application Form, TN HSC Revaluation Form 20018, TN Plus Two Revaluation Application 20018 download at dge.tn.gov.in.
Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education department will be declared TN HSC Exam Result 2018 soon on May 20018. Large Number of Candidates has appeared in Tamil Nadu Board Examination and after the declaration of Result, candidates who are not satisfying with their Score Card, they can apply online on the official website for Tamil Nadu Revaluation Form 2018. For more information and latest updates visit classresults.in.
TN Plus Two Revaluation Application 20018
All the regular and private candidates who are not happy with their result they can download the TN HSC Revaluation form on the official website of Tamil Nadu Board Department. TN Revaluation Application will available only for 3 days in May 20018. Download Application form from the main site then fill the form and send it to the authority address but remember one thing TN HSC Revaluation Form is not acceptable on May 2018, and the reason behind it is that on May 2018 is Sunday. So, on Sunday the department is closed and they will not receive any application on Sunday.
In the higher secondary examination, candidates put lots of efforts in the preparation. But at some point they get disappointed with their Result. Candidates hope for good scoring marks in final examination and those all candidates eagerly looking for the TN Revaluation Application Form.
- TN Revaluation Form Fee: – 275 for Each Subject
- TN HSC Revaluation Dates: – May 2018.
How to Fill Tamil Nadu HSC Revaluation Form 20018
- Firstly, students need to visit the official website of Tamil Nadu board.
- Start to search for the notification Revaluation or Recounting application Form 20018.
- Open Revaluation Form application 20018
- Download Tamil Nadu HSC Revaluation Form 20018
- Submit all the asked information accurately
- Forward TN HSC Exam Revaluation Form 20018 to DGE Official Address.