CTET Application From 2018, ctet.nic.in Exam Form 2018: – The Central Board of Secondary Education board has released Central Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 notification on June 12, 2018 through the official website. The Interested eligible candidates can apply application form on or before 22nd June 2018 through online mode at official website. Applicant can download the CTET Exam 2018 Notification though the official site. The Application form will be start on 22nd June and last date on 19th July, 2018. The CTET notification has announced on 12th June 2018 at official page ctet.nic.in. The online application form will invited through the official website. Applicant can check official notification details like, education, Pay, Age limit, syllabus, application fees, online process, notification details, admit card, written exam, Answer Key, Result date, Merit list and other details. For more details see official notification. Applicant can fill the CTET Application form 2018 on the official website. Last date application form on 19th July 2018. Candidates can check information from the below
The candidates can download the CTET 2018 Notification through the official website. Applicant can check application form details by the official website ctet.nic.in. All eligible candidates may apply CTET Application form 2018 from long in official website. Center Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Exam Date will be available on 16-09-2018. The CTET Examination through online mode only. The Center Teacher Eligibility Test Examination a detail has announces from official web page. The CTET Application fees for General/OBC Category candidates will be Rs. 700/- and Both Paper application fees will be Rs. 1200/- or SC/ST category candidates will be Rs. 350/- and Both Paper application fees will be Rs. 600/-. The Examination fees through the Debit Card and Credit Card, Net Banking.
Candidates can check Latest Update CTET 2018 Notification though the official website. The interested candidates can apply online for latest ctet.nic.in Application form 2018 on or before the last date. The online application form will be starting date on 22nd June 2018. The candidates can check age limit see official notification. All the CTET Examination information and CTET 2018 Application form will be released 22nd June 2018 through the official web Page.
CTET Application Form 2018 Details:
- Name of the Recruitment Board: Center Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
- Name of Exam: Common Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)
- Job Location: All over India
- Category: Application form
- Official website: ctet.nic.in
- Notification released date: 12th June 2018
- Application form opening date: 22nd June 2018
- Last date of Application form: 19th July 2018
- Reform date: 26th to 31st July 2018
- Exam Date: 16th– 09- 2018
- Answer Key date: Available soon
- Result date: declared soon
- See official notification
- For Class I-V: – Candidates must have passed 12th Class with 50% Marks or should have cleared or completed in the final year diploma of elementary education.
- For Class VI-VII: – Candidates must have completed Bachelor Degree or appearing in final year exam of (2 years) diploma elementary education.
CTET 2018 Application Fees:
- General/OBC category candidates will be Pay Rs. 600/- for Single Paper application fees and CTET I-II Paper will be Pay Rs. 1000/- through the online mode only.
- SC/ST/PWD category candidates will be Rs. 300/- for Single Paper application fees and I-II Paper Application fees will be Pay Rs. 350/- through the online mode only.
CTET Syllabus 2018:
The Center Board of secondary Education has announced CTET 2018 Syllabus though the official website. Candidates can download the CTET 2018 Examination syllabus from the official website.
How to apply CTET Application form 2018:
- First, All applicant should have visit the official website of the CTET
- Look the application form and click its link
- Fill the application form and full details
- The upload all documents etc.
- Pay the CTET application form
- Now click on submit button
- Take a hard copy for future use.
Admit card 2018
The CTET 2018 Admit card will be available soon. After the Application process done and you can download the Admit card though the official website.
Answer Key 2018
The CTET Exam Answer Key 2018 will be available soon after the Exam process successfully. All eligible candidates can check there CTET Exam 2018 Answer Key on the official website.
CTET cut off 2018:
CTET cut off 2018 will be available soon on the official website. The Cutoff 2018 will be declared by CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education).
CTET 2018 Result: Center Board of Secondary education will be declared CTET 2018 Result after the examination process completed. Applicant can check CTET Result by using roll number and password. Eligible candidates can check CTET 2018 Result on the official website. For more details click now www.Jobonweb.in